May 9, 2012

Simple surprises





What an exciting day today was! My inner nerd that is not so hidden, as many of you my dear friends can attest to, was doing twirls and somersaults. Today my boss-man gave me the latest edition of the Steel Design Manual. I was so excited to get this (mainly because it was completely unexpected) that as he handed it to me, I hugged tightly to my chest and swayed back and forth with it. I opened its hard cover and it creaked so beautiful. I'm sure you know that sweet sound. What music to my ears! I then fanned through the pages and let the new paper smell envelop me. I have such a strong desire to dive into this book like Scrooge McDuck does into his money vault.

Okay, I know you're all eye rolling so to reward you for perusing the above sentences here is a small reward in the form of musical bliss. Happy Wednesday amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment